‘Best ever, anywhere’ Grand Prize will be won at 2018 boat show
BEST EVER, ANYWHERE GRAND PRIZE!
The best ever “must-be-won” prize ever offered at a boat show anywhere in the world will be up for grabs at the 2018 Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show in Auckland in May.
The prize package, which will feature a flagship “go anywhere” Surtees and be powered by a very special pair of the latest Yamaha motors will have a retail value well in excess of $180,000!
Full details will be unveiled in the New Year but this incredible life-changing Surtees/Yamaha Grand Prize will include:
- A flagship Surtees model capable of safely and comfortably cruising off to remote destinations and enabling its owner to happily fish, dive and play with family or friends when they arrive
- A pair of the latest very special Yamaha motors, giving a top speed of at least 43 knots, able to cruise comfortably and economically at 20-22 knots and boasting a cruising range of over 250 nautical miles
- A top-of-the-line Epic trailer worth almost $19,000 and fitted with a Balex Auto Boat Loader
- A comprehensive Garmin electronics package, including a 7412 multi-function display, radar, a GT51 down view, side view transducer and VHF
- A Lone Star drum winch; Fusion stereo system; Seadek flooring in the cabin and cockpit and on the coamings; a set of Hutchwilco lifejackets and a year’s Yamaha Marine Insurance.
Also on board will be a sink, complete with 80-litre fresh water tank, an alcohol stove for cooking the catch and an Engel 42-litre fridge to keep everything cool.