Viking Kayaks Ultimate Fishing Package Online Tickets Prize
VIKING KAYAKS ULTIMATE FISHING PACKAGE!
People who buy tickets to the “new look” 2018 Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show online will automatically go into the draw to win a fully kitted out Viking Profish Reload, complete with powerful new engine, worth over $8000!
All tickets bought through the show’s popular website www.boatshow.co.nz will be eligible to win this ultimate fishing kayak prize package, which includes:
- A Viking Profish Reload, the fast, stable flagship of the Viking Kayaks’ range
- Viking’s innovative Tackle Pod™ system
- Viking’s Kid Pod™ system
- A new Bixpy electric motor
- A professionally installed Raymarine Dragonfly 4 PRO top-of-the-line multi-function display, with built-in dual channel CHIRP fishfinder, GPS chartplotter and WiFi-connectivity;
- A resuseable rescueMe Electronic Distress Flare;
- The world’s smallest personal locator beacon, the rescueMe PLB1;
- A Hutchwilco multi-fit safety vest
- A wide range of practical Viking Kayaks’ accessories
Viking Kayaks’ managing director, Grant Montague says the person lucky enough to win this incredible online ticket prize is sure to be the envy of their fishing friends.
“The prize package contains everything one needs to get out there and successfully and safely go fishing,” he says. “The new Bixpy electric motor is an especially incredible bit of kit. It is super-compact and light, yet easily out-performs any comparable unit. The propeller is only 60mm so creates very little drag and the whole unit is so compact you can still paddle the kayak normally, even when the engine is not going.”
He says the engine will keep going for hours at lower speeds and will last a little over an hour at its top speed of around 10kph.
The online tickets, which will be on sale from November 21, are just $18 each (instead of $20 at the gate).
All orders are sent using a $4 “track & trace” courier.
“The track & trace courier guarantees delivery to the address requested,” says Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show general manager Dave Gibbs. “It is important to note that the $4 courier fee is per order, not per ticket — so it really pays to get together with your mates and order several tickets at the same time.”