The Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show offers a number of exciting prizes - check back here often to view the latest offers.
Revolutionary carbon fibre Stabicraft 1600s the perfect prizes for 60th NZ boat show
Visitors to the 2015 Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show in Auckland next May, will have two chances to win a revolutionary new carbon fibre Stabicraft/Yamaha Grand Prize Package.
Each of these amazing prize packages will feature a new model Stabicraft 1600, complete with a lightweight, resin-infused carbon fibre superstructure; a market-leading 70hp Yamaha F70 4-stroke outboard, a huge range of practical extras — and will have a retail value of at least $60,000!
“Next year will be the 60th consecutive year the show has been held at what is now the ASB Showgrounds,” says Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show general manager, Dave Gibbs. “This is an incredible milestone for any event.
“We wanted to celebrate it in style and these two incredible new Stabicraft carbon fibre 1600s and 70hp Yamaha four-stroke outboards will do just that.
“They are stunning and innovative and the perfect way to celebrate our 60th anniversary show.”
“One of the key aspects of our design philosophy demands that every Stabicraft be instantly recognizable as such,” says Stabicraft managing director Paul Adams. “The Stabicraft 1600 Carbon Series, with its uncompromisingly sharp contours is the essence of our brand, poured into an extreme, awe-inspiring look which is eternally different, but unmistakably Stabicraft. We are pushing the boundaries of what has previously been considered ‘the norm’ in the marine industry.
The two Stabicraft prize boats — a new 1600 Fisher and a new 1600 Frontier — will be the first aluminium powerboats in New Zealand to feature carbon fibre in their construction. They will also have a host of other innovative features and both Stabicraft/Yamaha Grand Prize Packages will also feature fully painted hulls, come complete with an up spec’d DMW trailer, a depth sounder and VHF from ENL, a Fusion stereo system and a full safety package (including flares and life jackets) from Hutchwilco. Many practical extras (including wash down pump, hydraulic steering, nav lights, anchor and rode) will also be on board.
“The prize boats will be on registered and warranted trailers, the outboards will have been prepared by the experts at Yamaha Motor NZ Ltd and there will be fuel in the tanks,” says Dave Gibbs. “We have even arranged for a year’s worth of complimentary insurance courtesy of Club Marine Insurance and a free year’s membership at the Outboard Boating Club.”
WIN two $2000 Viking Kayaks every day!…
A great gift for the whole family: each day of the show, Viking Kayaks will give away two $2000 Viking 2+1 kayaks from their stand, stand 582, in Hall 5!
The Viking 2+1 is an incredibly versatile double-seat family kayak. It is quick and easy to paddle with one or two on board, and a clever mid seat means you can add a child, too.
Each Viking 2+1 kayak prize also comes complete with two deluxe seats, Propelz eco paddles, Rail Blaza adjustable rod holders, paddle leashes and rod leashes, a safety flag and two adult and one child Hutchwilco multi-fit kayak lifejackets.
To enter, simply go to the Viking Kayak stand and, fill in an entry form!
Win daily Heletranz heli-fishing trips!
Each day, heli-fishing specialists Heletranz will offer a number of free heli-fishing trips.
Each trip will include a flight to a specially-chosen remote fishing spot, approx. 4 hours fishing, with all equipment provided, and the flight back (including a possible stopover at the show)!
Entry in the draw is at the Heletranz stand in the Fishing Hall (hint: it will be the one with the helicopter on it)!
TICKET PRE-SALES PRIZE
Buy tickets online, save & win!
Tickets to the 2015 Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show are now on sale right here!
At just $20* (compared to $22 at the gate), the tickets make great presents for Xmas, birthdays or that special occasion — and on-line ticket holders don’t have to queue at the gate!
PLUS: everyone who buys a ticket on line goes in the draw to win a fully kitted out, top-of-the-line Viking Profish Reload fishing kayak worth almost $6000!
Combining the very best of the Profish 400 Lite and the Profish 440 and with innovative new features, the Profish Reload is the finest fishing kayak available.
Here’s what experienced US kayak fisher Chris Ferguson thinks about the new Profish Reload:
- Fast, stable, and easy to manage on and off the water, this is the kayak of choice for anglers seeking touring endurance combined with the stability to land record class fish!
- The Viking Tackle Pod™ system offers a worldwide first: a fully integrated and removable sounder, battery, and transducer setup combined with a large tackle storage space. It’s now quick and easy to remove or reload your valuable sounder, transducer, and tackle – the ultimate in convenience.
- With the Tackle Pod™ removed for transporting the Viking Profish Reload is much lighter and easier to load onto your roof rack.”
Viking Profish Reload features:
- The fastest fishing kayak in the fleet, great for trolling lures and exploring far off fishing grounds
- Superior stability, great when targeting big fish
- Reload Tackle Pod™ system, offering the ease and speed of ‘Load and Go’
- A large front hatch, offering storage for additional gear such as kayak trolleys and dry bags
- Optional Kid Pod™ system, enabling you to share the fun and excitement of kayak fishing with your children. It also provides a flat, stable surface for fresh water anglers to stand and sight cast to unsuspecting fish (included with this prize!)
- Scalloped sides for improved paddle strokes
- Handy bait wells behind the seat that can also be used to stow drink bottles
- Large recessed side handles make lifting and loading the Reload so much easier
- Nicely flared bow, diverts water in choppy conditions
- Innovative ‘Rod Slots’ along the bow allow you to securely lay down your fishing rods, ideal when coming and going through surf
The Viking on-line prize package also comes complete with an amazing array of practical extras designed to further enhance the fishing and kayaking experience.
These include Viking’s rudder system, Chill Pod and Kid Pod; a running rig anchor line, ST drift chute and anchor kit; Railblaza Trac Dash 350 and rod holders; a paddle upgrade to a carbon fibre Propelz Lightning paddle; three rod leashes and a paddle leash, the latest Raymarine Dragonfly MFD (multi-function display with sonar and chartplotter and smart device enabled), professionally installed; a C-Tug kayak trolley and Hutchwilco multi-fit safety vest.
*An administration/delivery fee of $2 applies to all orders. Tickets will be available online until the close of business on Thursday, May 7, 2015.