Free Master Class fishing seminars
Learn to catch more fish!
The show’s popular free Master Class fishing seminars are a great chance to learn how to catch more, and bigger, fish.
Packed full of easy-to-understand advice and clever tips from some of New Zealand’s top fishing experts, the Master Class seminars run throughout the show in The Rock Fishing Hall.
They are hosted by Hauraki Gulf snapper specialist and master filleter, Bruce ‘Captain Swish’ Duncan, this year’s presenters include:
- Matt Watson, star of TV’s Hook Me Up, with Ask Matt Anything
- NZ Fishing News editor Grant Dixon on deepwater softbaiting
- Stephen Tapp on great tips for better kayak fishing
- Softbaiting for snapper with Ocean Angler’s Mark Kitteridge
- Master jigging and lure experts Edward Lee & Grant ‘Espresso’ Bittle on the best jigging techniques
- Fishy Business’s Adam Clancey on improving your snapper fishing
- Kirk Davis on catching more fish from a PWC
- Ben Pokaia on improved top water techniques
- Jeremy Troup on squid fishing
- Josh Western on using 3D to locate and catch more fish
- Milton Freer on fishing with drones
The 20-minute seminars will be held on the fully AV-equipped NZ Fishing News stage and be followed by a helpful 10-minute question and answer session in the Seminar Centre’s more intimate demonstration area.