NO RESERVE AUCTION TO SUPPORT COASTGUARD
The show’s popular No Reserve Auction not only offers great products at very good prices, it also helps raise money for Coastguard, the charity saving lives at sea.
The auction will be held on the Concourse, outside the main Hall 2 foyer, on Saturday at 12 noon. All the products being auctioned will be on display, along with a brief description and their usual retail value, at the Coastguard stand in Hall 4. Those attending the show on Thursday or Friday and wanting to place an advance bid can do so at the display.
This year’s auction lots include:
- A Futura S375 Beach Pro Personal Watercraft Trailer. With a usual retail price (RRP) of $3995, it is a striking aluminium trailer that is built to last the lifetime of the craft it carries
- A Takacat Inflatable Dock. With a RRP of $1695, it is a high quality, durable, inflatable dock that creates a swim platform or toy dock off the back of a duckboard
- A 2.4m ProMarine 240 Inflatable Tender with a RRP $1042.61
- A Suzuki DF2.5 outboard. Equipped with a twist-grip throttle for easy operation, full-turn 360° steering and a water-cooled engine, it has a RRP of $1299
- A Hutchwilco Safety Bundle including two adult lifejackets, two kid’s lifejackets, a PLB and a Grab Bag, worth over $1350
- A CTEK CS FREE Start Booster, Portable Smart Charger and Power Bank with an RRP of $499
- A Wettie handmade custom Reef Pro speargun, complete with Wettie Reef Pro Handle, Wettie Anodised aluminium barrel with integrated rail, Wettie Viper muzzle and much more, in a choice of colours and valued at over $250