Entries into this year’s Altus Industrial Aluminium Boat of the Show Awards and Innovation Awards are now open.
Information about these Awards, their criteria and the appropriate entry forms are available to download below.
If you wish to enter:
- a boat into the prestigious Altus Industrial Aluminium Boat of the Show Awards
- an innovative new product into one of the Innovation Awards
- or both
be sure to send your properly-filled-out entry form(s) and any supporting information to the boat show office: email@example.com.
These must arrive before 5pm, Friday April 28.
Boat of the Show Awards Dinner
When: Saturday, 20th May 2023
Location: Level 1 Tasman Room, Alexandra Park, Greenlane West.
Venue opens: 6pm
Seated for dinner: 6:45 pm
Tickets to the always-popular Boat of the Show Awards dinner are now available and likely to sell out fast. The gala event will be held at Alexandra Park Function Centre on Saturday, May 20, with doors open at 6.30pm and the evening getting underway promptly at 7pm.
Tickets are $100 + GST each and are available as single seat bookings or as tables of 10. There are also a very limited number tables that can seat 12.
As always, this fun event will be professionally MC-ed and will include:
- The induction of another worthy marine industry identity into the New Zealand Boat Show Hall of Fame
- The presentation of the Altus Industrial Aluminium Boat of the Show, Tenob Wholesale Marine Stand of the Show and Innovation Awards
- A world-class comedian
- Three-course plated dinner and complementary beer and wine
- The always-hilarious exhibitor video
- Another exciting auction of a very special “money-can’t-buy” experience to raise money for Coastguard
- Ticket orders will ONLY be accepted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make the subject heading Award Function Tickets.
- Tickets will be invoiced when ordered
- There will be NO returns or refunds (if you do not want a ticket you have ordered, it is your responsibility to find someone else to take it).
On receipt of the booking you will receive a confirmation email that we have received your booking. If you do not receive this confirmation email please contact the office: email@example.com or (09) 525-6999.