The always-popular Top Catch Master Class presentations are a great way to learn all about the very latest fishing techniques and discover how to catch more, and bigger, fish.
Held on the New Zealand Fishing News stage in The Rock Fishing Hall, the presentations run throughout the show and feature some of New Zealand’s very best fishers.
This year’s presenters include:
- Dave Ahoia and Dallas Abel from Legasea’s Kai Ika Project once again demonstrating their quick, clean and incredibly efficient way to fillet your catch
- Daniel Tiria, showing the best way to successfully master the skill of slow pitch jigging
- Multiple world-record holder, IGFA (International Game Fish Association) representative and head of Tindale Research, Scott Tindale, sharing the latest results from his comprehensive satellite tagging programme. As he will explain, these can help us understand why and how fish move and give us a huge advantage
- Ocean Angler’s Arnie Mears showcasing his proven techniques for catching snapper on lures
- Kayak fishing guru Laurie Pottinger demonstrating the best way to successfully catch big fish from a kayak
- Renowned Hauraki Gulf fishing guru Bruce Duncan showing how to best target snapper during the upcoming winter months
- Exploding Fish inventor Jim Mcquade explaining the importance of the right rod holder angles when trolling, drifting, spot-locked and bottom fishing
- Top spearfishing instructor Jeremy Viall showing how easy it is to successfully begin spearfishing (and also sharing some tips for the more experienced)
- Popular fisho Stephen Tapp demonstrating the very tips, tricks and techniques for softbaiting
- Brittain Wynyard’s Scott Malcon and JE Wilds demonstrating the latest proven topwater techniques for catching kingfish
The Master Class presentations run throughout the show, feature helpful AV displays and handy Q&A sessions.